Daddy takes me to Mrs. Ilene's everyday before he goes to work and mommy picks me up after school. I have LOTS of fun at Mrs. Ilene's house and love her very much! She keeps me busy and I am very tired by the time I get a bath and have my night bottle. This is a typical picture of me passed out on daddy after a long day of play!
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Tired Boy
Daddy takes me to Mrs. Ilene's everyday before he goes to work and mommy picks me up after school. I have LOTS of fun at Mrs. Ilene's house and love her very much! She keeps me busy and I am very tired by the time I get a bath and have my night bottle. This is a typical picture of me passed out on daddy after a long day of play!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment